WELLABROAD® is a service offered by SEVEN CORNERS, INC., an Indiana corporation (“Seven Corners”). Seven Corners makes this website and all
other websites located at the domain names wellabroad.com and mytravelinsurance.com (collectively, the “Site”), including all information,
documents, communications, files, text, graphics, software, and products available through the Site (collectively, the “Materials”) and all
services operated by Seven Corners and third parties through the Site (collectively, the “Services”),
available for your use subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement and any amendments that Seven Corners may publish from time to time
- Agreement. By using the Site, you (“you” or “your” or “User”)
The Privacy Notice is incorporated herein by reference and explains what information Seven Corners may collect or gather from you on or through this Site and how we will
use and protect your information. Although this Site contains links to other websites, Seven Corners is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other
websites. In addition, unless expressly stated otherwise, Seven Corners cannot guarantee the security of any data submitted through the Internet or by e-mail.
or authorized to form legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use this Site only with the permission, consent and
supervision of a parent or guardian.
Such notice may be given in any manner Seven Corners chooses that complies with law, including, without limitation, posting a notice of such changes on the Site.
- Ownership and License. This Site, the information, computer code, and related functionality appearing, featured or otherwise displayed on the Site is
owned by Seven Corners, its affiliates, and their respective licensors or other third parties and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws of the United
instructions provided by Seven Corners on this Site. Except as may be explicitly permitted through this Site, you may not copy, modify, upload, republish, distribute,
display, post, license, create derivative works from, or transmit anything you obtain from this Site, unless you first obtain our written consent.
- Restrictions on Use.
(b) You agree that your use of this Site may be suspended or terminated immediately upon receipt of nay notice which alleges that
information that may violate third party rights, may defame a third party, may be obscene or pornographic, may harass or assault others, or may violate any laws, rules or
regulations, including, hacking or other criminal regulations.
- Provide false or misleading registration information, disclose your username and password to anyone else, or use an account, username, password, or personal
information of another User.
- Harvest or collect information about any Users of this Site.
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailings or spamming in connection with the Site.
- Use any search or retrieval application or automatic device to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or
presentation of the Site or any content or information of the Site.
- Modify the information, content, programs or other materials on the Site or hack into or access the Seven Corners servers or Site in an unauthorized manner.
- Use any computer programs to circumvent copy-protection devices.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without the express, written permission of Seven Corners.
- Impersonate another person, User or Seven Corners, staff, employees, or representatives, or take actions to interrupt, interfere with, obstruct, or limit the
functionality of the Site, Seven Corners’ services or any software, hardware or equipment.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any portion of the Site.
- Upload or input to the Site any information that contains viruses or other computer programming that is intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or
expropriate any portion or system of the Site.
- Third Party Content. Seven Corners may display and distribute content and information supplied by third parties on this Site. Seven Corners does not
guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of, or endorse, any content or information of any third party. Any opinions, advice, statement, services, offers or other
content or information expressed or made available by third parties, including, without limitation, information providers or any other User of the Site, are those of the
respective authors or distributors, and not Seven Corners.
- Trademarks. WELLABROAD®, SEVEN CORNERS ®, and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, trade dress, icons and domain names located
on this Site (collectively, the “Marks”) are the property of Seven Corners, its affiliates, their respective licensors or other third parties.
Nothing contained on this Site grants, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Marks without the express written permission of Seven Corners or the
applicable third party that may own the marks or names displayed on this Site. Your use of the Marks, or any other content or information on the Site, except as provided
herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Passwords and Security. Certain aspects of the Site may require registration. You agree that if you are issued a username and password in connection
with access to or use the Site, you are responsible for keeping such information secret and strictly confidential. You accept all responsibility for activities that occur
under your username and password, including, without limitation, all communications, submissions or financial obligations. You are responsible for changing your password
if you believe that your password or username has been lost, stolen, or might otherwise be misused. You agree to immediately notify Seven Corners of any unauthorized use
of your username or password or if any other breach of security is suspected by you.
- External Links. The Site may provide hyperlinks to other websites or resources which are not maintained or controlled by Seven Corners
(collectively, the “Linked Sites”). Seven Corners is neither responsible for, nor aware of, the content of those Linked Sites. The inclusion
of any hyperlinks to the Linked Sites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Seven Corners of those Linked Sites, or content, products and services offered on those
Linked Sites. Seven Corners expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, copyright compliance, accuracy of the information or the quality of the goods or
services provided by or advertised on any Linked Sites, and in no event shall Seven Corners be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage
caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services available on any Linked Sites. Any concerns regarding any
Linked Sites should be directed to that respective website, rather than to Seven Corners or the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. SEVEN CORNERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SITE, THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR
RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE. ALL INFORMATION AND USE OF THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF
ANY KIND. SEVEN CORNERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE AND ANY
SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND
NON-INFRINGEMENT. SEVEN CORNERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL BE
AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE IS FREE OF
VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT IT HAS RELIED ON NO WARRANTIES,
APPLICABLE TO THAT TRANSACTION WILL GOVERN SUCH PURCHASE AND USE OF THE SITE DOES NOT AFFECT THAT PURCHASE IN ANY MANNER. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE
EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITED BY THE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will Seven Corners be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect,
punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or lost profits that result from, or arise out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the Site, the
information contained on or received through the use of the Site, or any services or products received through the Site. This limitation applies whether the alleged
liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if Seven Corners has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because
some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Seven Corners’ liability in such jurisdictions will be limited to
the maximum extent permitted by the law of your jurisdiction.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seven Corners, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and all of their respective
directors, officers, members, employees, representatives, proprietors, partners, shareholders, principals, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all
claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from
Use, or your failure to comply with applicable laws in your use of the Site.
- Termination and Survival. Seven Corners reserves the right to terminate a User of the Site at any time without notice. The provisions of sections 10,
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Site is controlled by Seven Corners from its offices within the State of Indiana, United States of America.
By accessing this Site, you and Seven Corners agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of this Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana,
without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Seven Corners also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the
state and federal courts within the State of Indiana.